After much speculation and many leaks, Verizon today has officially announced when the Motorola Droid 4 will be in stores and how much it will cost.
So if you’d like to get a 4G LTE capable smartphone that comes with a full physical QWERTY keyboard, you’ll be able to do just that this Friday.
The Motorola Droid 4 has a 4-inch qHD (540×960) touchscreen, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, an 8 MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, and 1080p Full HD video recording, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 16 GB of built-in storage space, 1 GB of RAM, all the connectivity options you can think of, and a 1,785 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone 3 now available in Brazil, other South American countries by the end of September
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3 now just $149.99 with contract
- Motorola Droid 4 shows up at Verizon’s DroidDoes website
- Sprint’s LG Mach and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 4G LTE launch on November 11
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 official spec sheet breaks cover