The British retailer is offering the AT200 16GB for £399 (about $631), and the AT200 32GB for £449 (about $710). A bit pricey, I’d say. Anyway, you can buy the tablets only online (here) for now – but starting February 15 Carphone Warehouse’s physical shops will have it, too.
At just 7.7mm, the Toshiba AT200 is considered the thinnest tablet in the world. Its features include a 10.1 inch LED-backlit display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, HDMI, 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP processor, 1GB of RAM, HDMI, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Unfortunately, the A200 is running Android 3.2 Honeycomb. But an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will be available at some point.
In the US, prices for the Toshiba AT200 / Excite 100 will start at $529.99.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba intros three new quad-core Android ICS tablets: Excite 7.7, Excite 10, and Excite 13
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba Excite X10 (AT200) announced for the US, prices start at $529
- Toshiba Excite 7.7 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update now rolling out
- Quad-core Toshiba Excite 10 tablet can now be yours for just $299.99