White AT&T didn’t officially announce the launch date of its Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone handset, last week Microsoft decided to start taking pre-orders for it. Unfortunately for those who want to secure a Lumia 900 before launch, Microsoft is no longer accepting pre-orders.
According to The Verge, the company didn’t give a reason for halting pre-orders. But it did say that interested customers “should stay tuned to the Microsoft Store Facebook Page” for further details.
If we’re to believe the latest rumors, the Lumia 900 should be released by AT&T on March 18 for only $99.99 on contract.
In addition to the black and cyan versions of the Lumia 900 that have been officially unveiled at CES, a white version might be launched, too. However, there’s no word if this will be out via AT&T or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 900 to come in white, too
- AT&T’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC coming in 8GB and 16GB versions?
- White Nokia Lumia 800 will arrive in Switzerland in mid-February
- White Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched in the UK on March 6
- White Nokia Lumia 800 now up for pre-order in the UK, yours for £429.95