Just when I thought Motorola was done with featurephones, the company announces the Motorola Gleam+, an affordable clamshell that’s “designed to be uncomplicated and intuitive so you can enjoy the fun of mobile life.”
The new Gleam+ (pictured below) features a 2.8 inch internal display with 240 x 400 pixels, external LED matrix display, music player, FM radio, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera, and microSD card support (up to 16GB).
The Motorola Gleam+ will be available in Germany first (starting March), for €99.
Other two Motorola handsets that will be released in Germany in March are the Defy Mini and the Motoluxe, both running Android Gingerbread. The Defi Mini is a dust and water-resistant 3.2 inch smartphone, while the Motoluxe is aimed at style-conscious users, coming with a 4 inch edge-to-edge display and a lanyard slot that lights up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola intros new Motoluxe and Defy Mini Android Gingerbread smartphones
- Motorola Motoluxe priced in the UK, could be launched next month
- Motorola Motoluxe released in the UK, SIM free
- Motorola Motoluxe announced for the UK, should be launched this month
- Motorola Defy Mini will be launched in the UK in late March