Nvidia is getting ready for a press conference that will take place in Barcelona during MWC 2012, on February 27.
While the company doesn’t say what exactly it’s going to unveil there, the invite to the event reads “Nvidia quad-core firsts continue at MWC.”
As Cnet points out, we already have quad-core tablets, so the next quad-core device should be a smartphone. One of the unannounced smartphones that’s rumored to feature an Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor is the HTC Edge / Endeavor (which could be launched as the HTC Supreme) – so maybe this is what Nvidia will showcase.
HTC will have its own press event at MWC, one day earlier than Nvidia, on February 26, hence it’s possible that we’ll see the Edge then first. We’ll be in Barcelona anyway, to let you know what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core HTC Endeavor specs confirmed by leaked ROM, should arrive on 20+ carriers worldwide
- HTC One X (Edge / Endeavor) press photo leaked
- Quad-core HTC Edge smartphone gets codename changed to Endeavor, may be sold as the Supreme
- HTC Ville to be called HTC One S in the end?
- Quad-core HTC Endeavor may end up being sold as the HTC One X