Although one is a tablet and the other one is a smartphone, both will have about the same price when bought outright: $649.99 for the Galaxy Tab 8.9, and $629.99 for the Optimus LTE.
The price for the Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE on contract is not known for now. But we know how much the LG Optimus LTE will be on contract: $99.99 (3-yr), $529.99 (2-yr), or $579.99 (1-yr).
Starting February 14, Telus will offer yet another LTE Android device – the Samsung Galaxy Note (which should cost $249.99 with a new 3-y contract agreement).
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to Telus Canada. Koodo Mobile is already selling it
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE now available at Rogers
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Canada by Rogers, Telus and Bell
- Canada: LG Optimus LTE on its way to Telus too