Apparently the smartphones codenamed Edge and Ville won’t be the only new things that HTC will show us in Barcelona at the end of this month. A third new (and previously unseen) handset may be unveiled during MWC as well. And it has leaked for the first time today.
From the styling, it’s pretty obvious that this is meant to serve as a successor of sorts to the Droid Incredible 2 and Incredible S. It actually has that Incredible DNA, especially if you look at the back cover. Whether or not it will be called Incredible 3 is up for debate. Also note that the device pictured today probably isn’t a Droid, since there’s no Verizon branding whatsoever. That said, it does boot up with an LTE logo, so maybe it’s an internationally-selling LTE smartphone. Or Verizon simply hasn’t added its branding yet.
This phone will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (with the new Sense UI 4 on top), and will come with an AMOLED touchscreen, a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, an 8 MP rear camera, and a VGA front-facing cam.
And that’s everything we know about it so far. We’ll let you know when we find out anything new.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball could be launched as Droid Incredible 4G. LG Lucid 4G and blue Motorola Razr also coming soon?
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 shows up in new photos
- New HTC Android phones (including one for Verizon) in the wild
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE appears at Droid Does site, priced at $299.99
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 is a world phone