Samsung seems to have a new Galaxy Mini Android smartphone up its sleeve, which should be the successor to the original Galaxy Mini S5570, released last year at MWC 2011.
Called Galaxy Mini 2 S6500, the new handset is, unsurprisingly, an entry-level one. Its features include a 3.3 inch HVGA display, HSDPA, ChatON messaging service, 800MHz processor, 3MP camera, and 3GB of internal memory. Android 2.3 Gingerbread will run the show.
The exact price and launch date of the Galaxy Mini 2 aren’t known for now, but we might see the smartphone at Samsung’s booth at MWC 2012 later this month in Barcelona – we’ll let you know if it happens.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II to be available in India starting May
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 pre-orders start in the UK for £179.95
- New Samsung Galaxy Beam headed to the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 hands-on images and video at MWC 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini now shipping with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (in Asia)