The ZTE Tania should have become available in the UK sometime next week, but unfortunately it’s been delayed by a week. So it will arrive at online retailer Clove during the week of February 20. That means that in the best case scenario, if you pre-order one (or have already done so), you’ll get it in your hands in about ten days.
But there’s some good news too. The Tania has seen its price cut by a cool £50, all the way down to £199.99. That makes the Tania one of the most affordable Windows Phones of all time, though its pricing may have been undercut by the Nokia Lumia 710 supposedly being offered at Vodafone for £150. Still, that probably comes network locked, and the Tania doesn’t. You can still pre-order a ZTE Tania at Clove.
The ZTE Tania has a 1 GHz single-core processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage space, a 4.3-inch 480×800 touchscreen, Wi-Fi b/g/n, HSPA, Bluetooth, a 3.2 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a 1,400 mAh battery. It runs Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone will be available in the UK in mid-February for £249.99
- ZTE Tania now available in the UK for £198.97
- Affordable 4.3″ ZTE Tania Windows Phone officially announced for the UK, still coming mid-February
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone to be launched in the US
- Nokia Lumia 710 pre-orders start in the UK for £318, expected release in late February