LG Optimus Vu – the interesting 5 inch smartphone unveiled earlier this week by LG in a teaser video – has appeared in a live photo next to the Samsung Galaxy Note (which will be its direct competitor).
Since the Optimus Vu has a 5 inch display and the Galaxy Note has a 5.3 inch one, the latter is obviously the taller device among the two. The wider one, however, is the Optimus Vu, because its screen has a 4:3 aspect ratio (with 1024 x 768 pixels).
The Galaxy Note is 83mm wide, hence the Optimus Vu is probably around 90mm wide. And unless you have really big hands, one-handed operation is likely difficult on the Vu.
(image via helloadam100.blog.me)
Like the Galaxy Note, the LG Optimus Vu should feature LTE connectivity, a 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera. We expect to see the Optimus Vu at LG’s booth during MWC 2012 later this month, and hopefully we’ll find out when, where and for how much it’s going to be released.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launching LG’s Optimus G Pro in May?
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and LG Optimus Vu reach 1 million sales milestone in South Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Note II doesn’t have a 13MP camera because Samsung couldn’t get enough CMOS sensors from Sony
- LG Optimus G Pro with 1080p display leaks. It’s probably the rumored Optimus G2
- LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L5 with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich unveiled. Optimus L3 gets official, too