The Galaxy Tab 680 costs 33,600 INR (about $678), and should be available via major Indian retailer as of today.
The new tablet runs Android Honeycomb (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), and features a 7.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, HSDPA, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.2MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and a 5,100 mAh battery – all in a 7.9mm thin case.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 launched in India
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 hands-on
- Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 now available in Canada for $499.99