Back in January, Acer said that it would update its Iconia Tab A200 to Android Ice Cream Sandwich starting mid-February. And it looks like the company is keeping its promise, si several users are reporting over at the Acer Tablet Forum that the update (which brings Android 4.0.3) is available as of yesterday.
Of course, the update is being rolled-out gradually, so you A200 might not have received it yet. But you can always check manually for it (go to Settings / About tablet / System update / Check now).
Already available in Europe and the US, the Acer Iconia Tab A200 features a 1.GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra processor, 1GB of RAM, 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot capability, 2MP front-facing camera, 8GB or 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Iconia Tab A200 officially announced, will get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in 2012
- Acer Iconia Tab 100 launched in Canada
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 and 7 inch ZTE Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets showcased at CES
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A700 with Android ICS showcased at CES 2012
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 to cost just $400 and come with $50 gift card at Target starting on July 17