Expected to be officially announced later this month at MWC 2012 in Barcelona, the LG CX2, aka Optimus 3D 2 aka 3D Max, has appeared in a press photo that allows us to see it will have a white version.
According to ET News, the new CX2 is 9.7mm thin, and has an IPS 3D display of unknown resolution (the rumored one is WVGA). Other rumored features include: 1.2GHz dual-core processor, HSPA (21 Mbps), NFC, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0, and dual 5MP cameras.
Unfortunately, it’s said that the smartphone will not run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at launch – however, it remains to be seen if this is true or not.
The LG CX2 Optimus 3D 2 should become available in South Korea before the end of this quarter, via SK Telecom. Most likely, a global launch will follow shortly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus 3D Max P720 preview (video)
- New LG Optimus 3D Max / Cube gets official, Android 4.0 ICS update promised
- LG’s upcoming Optimus 3D sequel, the CX2, could be sold as the 3D Max
- LG Optimus G goes on sale in Korea next week, in other markets next month
- Google Nexus Prime to bring Android Ice Cream Sandwich in October?