Up in Canada, SaskTel is getting ready to launch a Windows Phone device, namely the HTC Radar (which it’s calling the Radar 4G). This midrange second-generation Windows Phone is also on its way to Videotron, and it’s a nice offering with decent specs and, most importantly, should come with decent prices too.
Speaking of which, SaskTel has just published its pricing of the HTC Radar 4G. If you’re going to get the smartphone on a three-year contract, you’ll have to shell out $49.99 if you get voice and data services, or $149.99 sans data.
With a two-year contract, the prices change to $269.99 with data, and $329.99 without. On a one-year term, you’ll pay $319.99 for the Radar 4G if you get a data plan, and $349.99 if you don’t.
If you’d rather not sign a contract of any kind with SaskTel, the HTC Radar 4G will be yours for $369.99.
Unfortunately, SaskTel still hasn’t said anything about when exactly you’ll be able to buy the Radar 4G. It’s still being listed as ‘coming soon’ on the carrier’s website. But we’ll keep you posted on the matter.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99
- Canada: LG Eclypse now available at SaskTel too, yours for $49.99 (and a three-year contract)
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at SaskTel starting at $29.99
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 now available at SaskTel, free with three-year contract
- HTC Radar set to arrive at Wind Mobile Canada on February 21