The Motorola Motoluxe is coming to the UK this month, and it will be the most affordable 4-inch smartphone on offer over there. It runs Android and we’ve already seen it go up for pre-order in SIM-free and unlocked fashion at well known British retailer Clove. Since then, the company has cut the price of the device a bit, it’s down to £238.80 right now.
But what if you’d like to get the Motoluxe on contract with an operator? Well, it’s BuyMobilePhones to the rescue in that case. The retailer has listed the Motoluxe with contracts from O2, Orange, Vodafone, and T-Mobile. This is still a pre-order, and BuyMobilePhones unfortunately hasn’t said when exactly you’ll get your hands on your Motoluxe. Still, if you want one on contract and want to be among the first people to get it, you probably should pre-order.
The cheapest contract that nets you the device for free costs a mere £13.50 per month, and it’s at O2. It gives you 50 minutes, 250 texts, and 100 MB of data. But of course there are (literally) dozens of options available, all the way up to £46 per month. So make sure you consider all the different plans before you order.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One V on-contract pre-orders start in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- Motorola Defy+ now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £15.32 per month, £246 SIM-free
- White Motorola RAZR up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £21.50/month, ships on March 1
- Sony Xperia S goes on pre-order in the UK, free from £21.50 per month
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month