Retailer Clove is currently asking £429.60 including VAT (about $676) for the new handset, letting you choose between the black and the white versions. What’s more, if you buy the Xperia S you get £30 worth of free accessories: 4 Xperia NFC SmartTags (valued at £20), and a £10 voucher for any other Xperia accessory.
Clove says the new Xperia is due to arrive in the week commencing March 5.
Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), the Sony Xperia S features a 4.3 inch HD (1280 x 720) Reality Display, TimeScape UI, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 12MP rear camera with Sony Exmor R sensor and 1080p video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to be released by Telstra in Australia
- Sony Xperia S priced in the UK (£467.99 SIM-free), should be out in early March
- Sony Xperia S could be launched in the UK this month
- Sony Xperia S shows up at T-Mobile UK. White version to be launched on March 13 by Phones4U
- #MWC11: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo hands-on video
« Samsung intros four dual SIM phones in India: Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Y Pro Duos, and Star 3 DuosMotorola’s first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich handset pictured, will use Intel’s Medfield platform »