The ZTE Tania has unexpectedly arrived in stock in the UK early. Well, earlier than the most recent reports would have you believe. That’s because the Tania was first said to become available in the UK sometime during this week, but then that got pushed to next week. We’re glad to see things being pushed back to, well, today.
Unlocked Mobiles is the online retailer that has the ZTE Windows Phone in stock right now, so if you haven’t ordered one yet, go there and do just that.
The ZTE Tania is, alongside the Nokia Lumia 710, one of the most affordable Windows Phones to date. It’s priced at £198.97, SIM-free and unlocked.
For that amount of cash, you get a smartphone with a 1 GHz single-core processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage space, a 4.3-inch 480×800 touchscreen, Wi-Fi b/g/n, HSPA, Bluetooth, a 3.2 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a 1,400 mAh battery. The ZTE Tania runs Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, which at this instant is the latest version of Microsoft’s latest mobile operating system.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone will be available in the UK in mid-February for £249.99
- ZTE Tania price cut in the UK by £50 to £199.99 ahead of release in 10 days
- Affordable 4.3″ ZTE Tania Windows Phone officially announced for the UK, still coming mid-February
- ZTE Tania now available for China Unicom, priced at $267
- Nokia Lumia 900 now available in the UK SIM-free for £445.98