It looks like th Endeavor isn’t HTC’s only new smartphone that’s going to be released under a different name.
Similarly to the Endeavor, which should be launched as the HTC One X, the HTC Ville (allegedly pictured below) will be reportedly called HTC One S – at least that’s what SlashGear is reporting. So we might see an entire line-up of “One” handsets from HTC in the future.
Both the Endeavor / One X and Ville / One S should be officially unveiled at MWC 2012 later this month.
(image via PocketNow)
While the Endeavor is a quad-core HD smartphone that will probably become HTC’s Android flagship for 2012, the Ville / One S will feature a dual-core processor and a qHD display. Both will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. We’re certainly looking forward to seeing them live at MWC in Barcelona.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Ville with Android ICS pictured?
- HTC Ville shows off some Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich love on video
- HTC Ville on its way to T-Mobile
- Quad-core HTC Endeavor specs confirmed by leaked ROM, should arrive on 20+ carriers worldwide
- HTC Ville with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 UI coming at MWC 2012?