If you have an HTC Radar 4G from T-Mobile USA, your device is about to be blessed with a software update starting today.
Said update, while not being a major one, will bring your Radar up to software version 7.10.8107.79. The novelties that the update comes with include: Microsoft security fixes, proximity sensor enhancements, improved Gmail contact sync, and a fix to a certain visual voicemail error. The Radar 4G also had an Arizona time zone update problem that’s been now taken care of.
The HTC Radar 4G currently costs $99 (on contract) at T-Mobile, and is one of the carrier’s two Windows Phone Mango devices, the other being the Nokia Lumia 710.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile and Nokia could announce Windows Phones for the US on December 14
- T-Mobile branded Nokia Lumia 710 unveiled by the FCC
- HTC Radar to bring more Windows Phone Mango to Canada (via Videotron)
- AT&T HTC HD7S now receiving Mango Update