The not yet officially announced white version of the Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T is now up for pre-order in unlocked form. The price being asked for the smartphone is $649.50, and despite being unlocked it is tuned for AT&T’s network. It will work on T-Mobile, but only on EDGE. And it will work in most countries outside of the US, complete with HSPA+ support. But inside the US, if you want to take full advantage of LTE and HSPA+, you’ll need to use this device on AT&T.
Which makes buying it unlocked pretty pointless. But hey, if you want to… then head over to Negri Electronics, which is the place where you can place a pre-order right now. Unfortunately, no release time frame is given, so it might be a while before it arrives in your grubby mitts.
While not being officially acknowledged by Nokia, the white Lumia 900 was kind of leaked by Nokia itself about a week ago, so we’re pretty certain that it is on the way. As for the when, March 18 is when AT&T is said to start sales of the Lumia 900, so perhaps it will have it in white on that day too. We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked white Samsung Galaxy Nexus now available for $659.50
- White Nokia Lumia 800 now up for pre-order in the UK, yours for £429.95
- Unlocked Sony Xperia Ion can now be pre-ordered for $569.50
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 arrive in the UK on April 1
- AT&T-compatible Nokia Lumia 800 now available in the US unlocked for $789.99