AT&T’s version of the now-ubiquitous Samsung Galaxy S II is called Skyrocket 4G and was launched priced at $249.99 with a new two-year contract. If you were lucky and lived in certain markets, you were able to get it for $100 less direct from the carrier. Otherwise, if you didn’t want to shell out the full price, you could always turn to Amazon where the superphone went for just $149.99 too.
But the well known retailer has decided to cut that price even further. And now you can get a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G for just $99.99. Again, you’ll have to sign a new two-year service agreement for the privilege, but that’s midrange smartphone price territory. And you are getting Samsung’s cream of the crop, and one of AT&T’s highest-end devices to date.
It’s safe to call this an amazing deal, then. Especially if your carrier of choice is AT&T and your mobile operating system of choice is Android, you simply can’t go wrong with the Galaxy S II. So head over to Amazon now and order one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Focus S, and Focus Flash now cheaper at Amazon and LogicBuy
- AT&T’s HTC Vivid and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket now available. Plus new Windows Phones and BlackBerries
- LG Nitro HD, white Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket launched by AT&T
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note II offered by AT&T for just $0.99
- Windows Phone 7 deal: AT&T Samsung Focus and Sprint HTC Arrive now only one cent at Amazon