The HTC Radar is now available at SaskTel in Canada. A few days ago the carrier published the pricing for this second-generation Windows Phone device, and today the ‘Coming Soon’ banner has finally been removed, allowing all those who are interested to add the Radar to their cart and order it from SaskTel.
The HTC Radar can be had on contract, with one, two, or three-year terms as options, or sans contract. The prices range from $49.99 with a new three-year voice and data contract, to $369.99 without a long-term service agreement. The full price list is available here at SaskTel, which is also where you can get an HTC Radar for yourself.
The HTC Radar has a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, and a 3.8-inch 480×800 touchscreen, alongside the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 4G connectivity options. It runs Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar set to arrive at Wind Mobile Canada on February 21
- HTC Radar now available at Cincinnati Bell for $99.99
- SaskTel HTC Radar 4G pricing details emerge
- HTC Radar 4G with Windows Phone Mango now available at T-Mobile for $99.99
- Canada: LG Eclypse now available at SaskTel too, yours for $49.99 (and a three-year contract)