Reportedly, the Transformer TF300T runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (which isn’t at all surprising), and features a 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.2GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, MicroHDMI, 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card reader, and docking station connector.
The tablet weighs 640grams and measures 180,8 x 263 x 9,9 mm.
For the moment, there’s no word on when the Asus Transformer TF300T will be launched, and neither in what countries. But we’ll bring more details as soon as we have them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer now just $299.99 at Best Buy
- Asus Transformer Prime will be out in Australia in January
- Asus Transformer Pad 300 priced by Amazon US, should be out on April 22
- Asus Transformer Prime will be released in Australia next week, Android Ice Cream Sandwich included
- Asus Transformer Pad 300 now available in the US for $379, coming to the UK in May