HTC has officially published a new list of devices to get updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at some point in the future. The Taiwanese company gave us the latest glimpse into its update plans a few days ago, when the Sensation line was confirmed to be on track to receive the update, alongside the Rezound, Vivid, Amaze 4G, Evo 3D, Evo Design 4G, Incredible S, Desire S, and Desire HD.
And now we can add four more smartphones to the list: Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible 2, and Rhyme, and the HTC Raider that’s being sold in Canada by Rogers and Bell.
Unfortunately, this time HTC hasn’t said anything about when these updates will come, which makes us think that they’re pretty far off still. That’s a shame, but at least if you own one of the aforementioned handsets you can rest assured knowing that an update is on its way to you.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC’s official list of phones upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich contains no Desire Z, no Flyer
- HTC Thunderbolt, Desire S, Sensation and others to get Android 4.0 ICS updates by the end of August
- HTC Desire HD and Incredible S getting Android 2.3 Gingerbread now
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- HTC Rezound, Amaze 4G, Sensation and others confirmed to get Android Ice Cream Sandwich