Last month, after announcing the brand new Lumia 900 for AT&T in the US, Nokia also unveiled the fact that Telus would be exclusively launching the Lumia 800 in Canada, while Rogers would get the Lumia 710 up north. In the meantime, the Nokia Lumia 800 has showed up at Telus’ website, but sadly without a price or release date attached.
We still don’t know how much the Lumia 800 will go for at Telus, but a source told MobileSyrup that it will be in stores during the week of March 5, possibly on March 9.
Telus employees have started training on Windows Phone 7.5, so the launch is clearly near. If this turns out to have been correct, it looks like Rogers (with its February release of the Lumia 710) will be the first carrier in Canada to sell one of Nokia’s new Windows Phones. But if you’d like a higher-end offering, or simply love having Telus as your carrier, you don’t have that much waiting left to do either.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- Nokia Lumia 920 available now in Canada (at Rogers). Samsung Ativ S shows up at Telus’ website
- White Nokia Lumia 710 now available at Rogers for $0.01
- Rogers Nokia Lumia 710 complete pricing revealed
- Nokia Lumia 800 shows up at Telus’ website