Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the Galaxy Note measures 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm, and features: LTE connectivity, a 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 800 pixels, S Pen technology, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 16GB of internal memory.
Earlier today, LG has officially announced the Optimus Vu, a new 5 inch Android handset that comes as a direct competitor to Samsung’s Galaxy Note. However, LG didn’t say anything about a possible release of the Optimus Vu in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- AT&T’s Galaxy Note will be featured in Samsung’s first Super Bowl commercial
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note will be available on February 19 for $299.99, pre-orders start on February 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 launching in red and grey soon?
- Samsung Galaxy Note II has a sixth color version: blue