T-Mobile UK has joined O2, Vodafone and Three in confirming that it would offer the Sony Xperia S to British customers starting March.
The Xperia S can now be seen over at T-Mobile UK’s official website, but you can’t pre-order it, and there’s no word on pricing. You can, however, register your interest for the handset here.
T-Mobile’s Xperia S will be black. If you want the white version, Phones4U is taking pre-orders for it, saying it will ship it on March 13 (you can choose plans from O2, Vodafone or Orange).
The Sony Xperia S runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS), and features a 4.3 inch scratch resistant HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 12MP rear camera with Sony Exmor sensor and 1080p video recording, and 32GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia S coming to Orange UK, Vodafone has no plans to offer it
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro available now in the UK
- Sony Xperia Go headed to O2 UK this month
- Sony Xperia S priced in the UK (£467.99 SIM-free), should be out in early March
- New Sony Xperia Sola (Pepper MT27i) officially announced, comes with “magical” floating touch technology