The Orange San Francisco is the original own-brand budget Android smartphone that the UK operator started selling way back, with great success thanks to the handset’s excellent price per features ratio. The San Francisco is getting a bit old nowdays, it even has a successor already on the market. But if the minor hardware upgrade and the software update that came with it simply don’t interest you, and you think that even £100 or so is too much for a decent Android smartphone, then we’ve got good news.
The original San Francisco can now be had for just £62.99 at Argos. The retailer has both the white version (which costs that much) as well as the black one, which strangely is £1 more at £63.99. Regardless of that, these are the best prices at which the San Francisco has ever been sold, so if you’re looking for a bargain, this may be it.
Though you do have to ignore the positively ancient Android version the phone is running (2.2), and the fact that its hardware is becoming quite underpowered in today’s world filled with dual-core smartphones. If you’re interested in the cheap San Francisco, go to Argos now and get one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: White Orange San Francisco II in the making
- ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco Android 2.2 Froyo update arrives this month
- New Orange San Francisco II (ZTE Crescent) coming soon
- UK: Acer Liquid, beTouch E110, and Tempo X960 now just £79.99 SIM-free
- Orange San Francisco II to be also sold as ZTE Blade S