Officially announced by Samsung yesterday, the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 will be both available in the UK soon, as several British mobile operators have confirmed they’d offer the handsets.
The Galaxy Ace 2 will be available via O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Three.
Only Three says when customers should expect to see the smartphone hitting the shelves, and that’s sometime in April – the same time the operator will introduce the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2.
Speaking of which, the Galaxy Mini 2 will also be released by T-Mobile.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The new Ace features a 3.8 inch WVGA display and a dual-core 800MHz processor, while the new Mini comes with a 3.27 inch HVGA display and a single-core 800MHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 and dual-core Galaxy Ace 2 officially announced
- Samsung Galaxy W shows up at O2 UK, will be launched this month
- LG Optimus 2X, SE Xperia Pro and Samsung Galaxy Q to be launched by Fido Canada
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile