It seems like Verizon hasn’t announced a new smartphone in ages, when actually it was just last month during CES when that last happened. Still, the carrier isn’t resting, and apparently is getting ready to unleash what we can only assume are two new Android smartphones.
Leaked through a purported Verizon document sent to Droid Life, they are the Droid Fighter and the LG Cayman. As you may have gathered, we don’t know what company will be making the Droid Fighter. It may be the oft-leaked HTC Fireball‘s retail name, or maybe it’s an entirely different device. According to the image below, there’s a chance it will launch in April.
We haven’t heard anything about the LG Cayman until now. So it might be a lower-end entry to complement the recently launched Spectrum. Or not, since none of the hardware on that list is particularly low-end. Maybe it’s going to be a version of the quad-core LG Optimus 4X HD tailor made for Verizon. And maybe it will see the light of day at the end of next month.
Whatever these two handsets turn out to be, we’ll be here to let you know.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Fighter and LG Lucid 4G (Cayman) release dates leaked
- Verizon’s Droid Fighter made by Motorola, it’s a RAZR with HD screen
- Motorola XT907 gets pictured on its way to Verizon
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch may happen on April 28 after all
- New Motorola Droid Razr HD (XT926) possibly headed to Verizon, could be the Droid Fighter