The oft-rumored HTC Ville dual-core beast is probably getting officially announced at the end of this week. Most recently, we’ve heard that it will be sold as the HTC One S. If you’re in the US and wondering whether this device will arrive over there, then be happy for it looks like it will.
And T-Mobile will be selling it. Alongside the Huawei Prism, which is a mobile device we haven’t heard of up until now. So we don’t even know if it’s a phone or a tablet at this point, as it really could be either.
This information comes from a leaked T-Mobile accessory sheet, which also confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G has the model number T769, and not T999 like some past rumors had it.
As for the dates which can be seen in the image above, don’t make too much of them. That’s because they’re supposed to be when accessories for the respective phones will arrive in TMo warehouses. So they’re not phone launch dates, and accessories sometimes arrive in warehouses many weeks before handsets actually get released. They may also come later, so we simply don’t know right now when these devices will hit the streets.
But we now have the first confirmed carrier for the HTC Ville, and we’re very interested in finding out just what the Huawei Prism is. We’ll let you know as soon as we do.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Huawei Prism stops by the FCC, it’s probably a low-end Android
- T-Mobile Prism II by Huawei gets leaked press renders, has low-end specs but runs Android Jelly Bean
- HTC Ville C to be a cheaper version of the One S
- HTC Ville with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 UI coming at MWC 2012?
- T-Mobile Huawei Prism officially announced as a new cheap Android phone