Ready for yet another Samsung Galaxy S II variant? Well good, because the Korean company has just announced the Samsung Galaxy S II Bobbi Brown limited edition. And while this isn’t your average carrier-branded variation of the record selling smartphone, it is pink.
Oh, and this limited edition comes with a matching makeup kit. That pretty much tells you who makes up (cheap pun indeed) this device’s target market.
The limited edition pink Samsung Galaxy S II Bobbi Brown is meant to celebrate the sale of 5 million Galaxy S II smartphones in Samsung’s native Korea. Which is also where you’ll find the Bobbi Brown edition of the handset – and only there for now. Sorry ladies elsewhere. Though if you must, you can of course always start a petition and demand that this makes it to your neck of the woods. Nothing to lose.
Starting tomorrow, a special microsite for the Galaxy S II Bobbi Brown limited edition phone will be live and will give you more information – if you’re in Korea, if you’re a woman, and if you love pink.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More than 10% of South Koreans now own a Samsung Galaxy S II
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note now available in South Korea
- Samsung Galaxy S II now comes in pink (only in Korea for the moment)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 shows up in white. Brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 also leaked