The CloudMobile isn’t Acer’s only new Android handset that’s going to be showcased at MWC 2012. The company will also bring the Acer Liquid Glow to Barcelona.
Presented as being “ideal for today’s fun-seeking, social-networking youth”, the Acer Liquid Glow runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (just like the CloudMobile), and features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, NFC, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 512MB of RAM, 1GHz single-core processor, and 1GB of internal memory.
Acer says the Liquid Glow will be available starting early summer, in several “trendy” color versions, including: Alpine White, Cat’s-eye Black, and Sakura Pink. For the moment, there are no details on its price, but maybe we’ll find out more on that at MWC.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MWC 2012: Acer Liquid Glow E330 with Android 4.0 ICS hands-on
- Acer Liquid Glow now available in the UK for £147.99
- Acer Liquid A1 – the first Android phone with a Snapdragon CPU
- Liquid E2 might help Acer sell 2 million Android phones this year
- Acer Liquid E1 priced, launching this month