Just a few short hours have passed since HTC officially took the wraps off of its One series smartphones in Barcelona, and we already have some great news for those of you in the UK who’d like to get your hands on one.
Both the HTC One X and the HTC One V can now be pre-ordered from Unlocked Mobiles. The retailer sells SIM-free and unlocked versions of these smartphones, which you can use on whichever network you please.
The HTC One X can be yours for £497.98, and it will start shipping on April 5. The HTC One V is priced at £254.98, and will be out during the week commencing on April 23.
Regardless of which of the two handsets you’d rather have, the flagship One X or the very affordable One V, you should probably pre-order so you’ll be sure to get one from the first batch of stock. So go to Unlocked Mobiles to do that, here for the One X, and here for the One V.
The release dates mentioned above come direct from HTC, so unless something delays the launch from their side, these are the dates you should expect these phones to arrive in the UK on. We’ll dig for similar information about the One S and let you know what we find.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Q10 goes on pre-order in the UK for £529.98, will be out on April 26
- White Motorola RAZR goes up for pre-order in the UK, priced from £424.97, may ship on February 22
- SIM-free Nokia Lumia 520 now available in the UK for £159.98
- LG Optimus L7 now available in the UK, SIM-free for £238.80
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II price drops below £500