In case you haven’t heard until now, AT&T’s version of the brand new HTC One X will be called HTC One XL – the difference between the two devices is that the One X has a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, while the One XL features a dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU, and LTE connectivity.
According to Androidlife and a leaked screenshot that they’ve obtained, the HTC One XL is supposed to become available for pre-order in Best Buy stores as of today, February 27. Unfortunately, we can’t confirm this for now (and, in case you’re wondering, there’s no trace of the One XL over at Best Buy’s website).
Just like the One X, AT&T’s HTC One XL will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense 4 UI, a 4.7 inch Super LCD 2 display with 1280 x 720 pixels, Beats Audio, 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal memory. The handset should be released by AT&T in April, for an unknown price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One S event scheduled by T-Mobile USA for April 18
- HTC One S hitting T-Mobile USA on April 25?
- T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S available for purchase now
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?