LG’s latest Android flagship smartphone, the Optimus 4X HD, should become available around the world starting the second quarter of the year. In the UK, it looks like it’s going to be available towards the end of the quarter.
According to retailer Clove, British customers will be able to get the LG Optimus 4X HD starting June. The retailer even lets you pre-order the handset, asking £456 (about €538 or $722) for it. I’m pretty sure the final price will be lower, though.
Anyway, if you just can’t wait, go here to pre-order the new Optimus now.
The Optimus 4X HD is LG’s first quad-core (1.5GHz Nvidia Tegra 3) smartphone. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 4.7 inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels, HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 launched in India
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus L7 P700, L5 E610 and L3 E400 preview (video)
- SIM free LG Optimus 4X HD available in the UK now
- LG Optimus 3D Max starts shipping in Europe, costs around €500
- LG Optimus Sol E730 with Ultra AMOLED screen and Android Gingerbread launched in India