More Samsung Galaxy S III rumored specs: 4.8 inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels, LTE, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU
Until then, if you’re ready for another round of S III rumors, here we go:
BGR is reporting that the new Galaxy flagship will feature a 4.8 inch 1080p full HD display – hence with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. Needles to say, this would be a first for a smartphone, forcing competitors (including – or especially – Apple) to catch up.
Allegedly, the Galaxy S III will also come with a quad-core Samsung Exynos processor clocked at 1.5GHz, LTE connectivity, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and a “ceramic case.” Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will undoubtedly run the show.
We’ll obviously let you know when we’re hearing new details on the Galaxy S III (hopefully some official ones).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More details on Samsung’s Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8 show up
- Samsung announces new Exynos 4 Quad processor for the next Galaxy smartphone
- Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III to be announced at MWC 2012? Galaxy S 3D reportedly in the making
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II launching on November 9. Same price as on Sprint
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?