Last month we first introduced you to the upcoming Droid Fighter and LG Cayman for Verizon. Back then we had some shipping estimates, and according to the latest leak on the matter, they seem to have been spot on.
Interestingly, we still don’t know what company makes the Droid Fighter. It’s only referred to in Verizon docs as such, without a manufacturer’s name attached. The LG Cayman may be sold as the LG Lucid 4G, a device we first heard about a couple of days ago. So ‘Cayman’ was probably just a pre-release codename.
As you can see from the leaked image above, the LG Cayman (or Lucid 4G) will be in stores on March 29, and the Droid Fighter should be out on April 12. The HTC Fireball still doesn’t have a release date to speak of. And then there’s also the Samsung Plato, another handset on this list, one that was mentioned just once before, and all the way back in the summer of 2011. So it’s probably an unimpressive midranger.
If they will indeed launch at the end of this month and mid-April respectively, the LG Lucid 4G and Droid Fighter should have their specs leaked (and we’re hoping a couple of press shots too for good measure) pretty soon, so stick around.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s getting ready to launch the Droid Fighter and LG Cayman
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball could be launched as Droid Incredible 4G. LG Lucid 4G and blue Motorola Razr also coming soon?
- Verizon’s Droid Fighter made by Motorola, it’s a RAZR with HD screen
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 price leaks, $249.99 with contract
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be priced at $149.99, leaked document claims