The HTC Fireball may finally be launched by Verizon soon, after many months of leaks. It looks like it will be sold as the Droid Incredible 4G, or (get ready for this one…) Droid Incredible 3 4G. Hopefully it’s going to be the former.
Anyway, the HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be in stores on April 26 for all your HTC-made high-end Android with 4G LTE needs.
According to the same leaked document (seen above), a 16 GB Galaxy Nexus is also in the works for Big Red. This should launch on April 5, and since it will have half the storage space of the currently selling model, do expect it to be cheaper. Perhaps even $199.99, which would be a cool $100 cheaper than the 32 GB SKU. That is exactly what happened with the Motorola Droid RAZR, so it’s a clear possiblity.
The 16 GB Galaxy Nexus should arrive in both white and black, though for now it’s unclear if both colors will be out at the same time.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB headed to Verizon?
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 showcase app spotted in Android Market
- Verizon Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, AT&T Atrix 2 4G, Sprint EVO 3D and more – now $0.01 on Amazon
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE now $50 cheaper at Verizon, cheaper still at Amazon and Wirefly
- HTC Droid Incredible 2 silver edition coming soon to Verizon?