Almost one month after we let you know that the HTC Evo 3D was being sold for just £229 in the UK, SIM-free and unlocked, the smartphone’s price has reached a new low. Although it may have seemed impossible, you can now get an HTC Evo 3D in the UK even cheaper than that.
Just how cheap, you ask? Well, for just £207. Again, that’s SIM-free and unlocked. And you’re getting one of the first 3D smartphones to ever see the light of day. If you’re into that kind of thing (3D and all), this is probably the deal of a lifetime.
But even if you aren’t fond of the 3D aspects of this device, there’s still plenty of high-end goodness in there to be appreciated by 2D-loving folk. Sure, it’s not the newest handset around, and it doesn’t run the newest and shiniest Android version. Yet if you can live with that, this is one capable phone for the price of lower-midrange offerings that are usually not that well performing.
If you’d like an HTC Evo 3D for £207, head over to ASDA now and get yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: HTC Evo 3D can now be yours for just £229
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 now available at Three UK
- Nokia C6 now available in the UK, £289 SIM-free, £229 on Pay as you go
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom now on pre-order in the UK for £499.99, will ship on April 9
- Nokia E5 available SIM-free, unlocked from Dell for only $149.99