Windows Phone 7.5 Mango may not have a significant market share (despite Nokia‘s recent efforts), but it does have devoted fans. Some of them will probably be happy to find out that Google has released a completely revamped version of its Search App for WP 7.5.
The new app comes with features that include: Google Autocomplete (I’m pretty sure everyone is familiar with this), My Location (which asks your permission to use the phone’s location for providing relevant nearby results), and Voice Search (similar to what you get on Android devices).
You can download the new Google Search App on your Windows Phone device via Windows Marketplace (obviously for free). The application supports the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Mobile Search with My Location now available on Windows Mobile
- Voice-enabled Google Mobile app for iPhone now available
- Google Goggles and What’s Nearby for Android launched
- Google Maps for mobile gets voice search – only on BlackBerry Pearl devices, for now
- Google Mobile App for WM now with My Location