The Nokia Asha 302 is now available in the UK. The first operator to stock it is Three. The Asha 302 is one of the three new Asha-branded S40 feature phones announced last week in Barcelona during Mobile World Congress. We’ve seen it leaked once before that, and it’s a cheap QWERTY candybar for the masses.
It’s quite cool that the Asha 302 took this little time to go from announcement to availability. Three offers it both on Pay Monthly plans as well as Pay as you go if you’d rather not commit to long-term contracts.
On contract, the Nokia Asha 302 can be yours for free starting at £15 per month. For that amount of cash you’ll get 300 minutes, 5,000 texts, and 250 MB of data each month. At the exact opposite side of the spectrum sits Three’s The One Plan, which offers you 2,000 minutes, 5,000 Three-to-Three minutes, 5,000 texts, as well as All-you-can-eat data for £30 per month. There are some other options though, make sure you check them out too before you make up your mind.
On Pay as you go, the Nokia Asha 302 costs just £89.99, which means that unless you absolutely need a new contract, you’re probably better off paying that much upfront and not having to shell out money every month (no matter how little). But it’s your choice after all. To get your Asha 302 now, head on over to Three.
The Nokia Asha 302 has a 2.4-inch 240×320 display, a 1 GHz processor, a 3.15 MP camera with video recording support, 256 MB of ROM, 128 MB of RAM, microSD card slot, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a 1,320 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Red Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo now available at Vodafone UK, free from £26 per month
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month
- UK: HTC Wildfire S now available for free at Vodafone and Three in multiple colors
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II now available at Virgin Mobile, free from £40.85 per month
- Nokia 700 now available at Vodafone UK, free from £26 per month