If Verizon is the carrier you’d like to be on and you’re looking to get a new Android smartphone for almost nothing, listen up. Big Red has two promotions currently running, and they’ll both net you free or almost free superphones if you sign a two-year contract.
First up we have the 12-Day Droid Does sale, which offers you four devices for just $9.99 (each). These are the Motorola Droid X2, Droid 3, Samsung Droid Charge, and HTC Droid Incredible 2. This offer is only valid until March 12, and it’s not available with upgrades.
Next up we have Verizon’s St. Patrick’s Day sale, which only features two handsets, but they’re free. The HTC Rhyme is the lucky smartphone here, and it can be yours for zilch all the way up to March 17. Again you’ll need to sign a two-year service agreement, and again this isn’t for those upgrading.
Oh, there’s also the Pantech Hotshot offered for free, but that’s not even a smartphone, so you have no reason to get it, especially at the same ‘price’ as the Rhyme.
None of these devices represent the cream of the crop anymore, but they’re still perfectly capable and can now be yours for hard to beat prices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Droid Incredible 2 and HTC Rhyme now free at Verizon “while supplies last”
- Ultra thin Pantech Hotshot announced by Verizon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global and Droid X now free at Wirefly with contract
- Verizon HTC Rhyme now only $79.99 at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic now just $149.99, Droid X2 almost free at Amazon