One of the markets where the new Optimus will be released is Canada.
According to Mobile Syrup, the smartphone will be launched by Rogers. Unfortunately, there is no word on exactly when this will happen, and neither for what price.
The Optimus L7 is part of LG’s new L Style family of handsets, which are designed with no less than five aesthetic elements in mind: “Modern Square Style for a comfortable grip, Floating Mass Technology for a slimmer look, Seamless Layout for a more intuitive arrangement of keys, Harmonized Design Contrast utilizing metallic accents and Sensuous Slim Shape that naturally draws one’s attention.” The L7 certainly doesn’t look bad, but it’s not a device that will blow your mind.
Feature-wise, the Optimus L7 offers Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.3 inch WVGA display, 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, Wi-Fi, NFC, HSDPA, GPS, front-facing camera, and a 5MP rear camera with 1080p video recording.
The LG Optimus L7 was presented at MWC 2012 in both black and white. However, we don’t know if Rogers will have it in both color versions. But we’ll report back when we have more details.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L5 with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich unveiled. Optimus L3 gets official, too
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus L7 P700, L5 E610 and L3 E400 preview (video)
- LG’s Optimus Vu, Optimus LTE, and Optimus LTE Tag to receive ICS updates starting on June 4
- LG Optimus 4X HD to be released in Canada “this fall”
- LG’s quad-core Optimus 4X HD will be launched in India in May. Optimus Vu and 3D Max to follow