The Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 was announced last month and it’s obviously the successor to the original Galaxy Mini from yesteryear. This is probably going to be Samsung’s cheapest Galaxy Android smartphone this year. It’s for those who are not yet sure about this whole smartphone craze and would like to ease into the new world.
The Galaxy Mini 2 should become available soon. And today pre-orders for it have started in the UK, courtesy of online retailer MobileFun. The price being asked is a pretty neat £179.95.
Unfortunately there’s no release date to speak of just yet. But if you like the Galaxy Mini 2 and want to be among the first people in the UK (and possibly the world) to get one, you should probably pre-order. Just to be sure.
The Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 has a 3.27-inch 480×360 touchscreen, an 800 MHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage space, a 3 MP camera, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, microSD card support, and a 1,300 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini gets announced for the UK, arrives on November 8
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 and dual-core Galaxy Ace 2 officially announced
- T-Mobile will launch two affordable Android smartphones, the Move and the Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Samsung Galaxy M Pro (Android QWERTY candybar) pre-orders start in the UK for £339.49
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at Bell in Canada in August