The new smartphones that Sony and HTC have announced during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month are coming to O2 in the UK.
The operator has updated its Coming Soon page, and it’s now filled with lustworthy gadgets. The HTC One series – the One X, One S, and One V are all expected to be in O2′s shops next month. As are going to be the Sony Xperia P and Xperia U.
But for Nokia fans, it’s good to notice that the Asha 302 (which is already on sale at Three) as well as the Asha 201 will both be available from O2 in April too. Last but not least, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance should finally arrive sometime during that same month, hopefully for less ridiculous pricing than what we’ve seen in Germany.
So if O2 is your operator of choice, you have a lot to look forward to in April.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will be a part of Three’s portfolio in the UK
- Sony Xperia ZL lands in Europe in April, pricing announced
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance gets delayed in the UK, will be out at the end of this month
- O2 UK will have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc in April
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany