If you’d like to get both a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and a Sony Tablet P, and would like to purchase both from AT&T with contract… well here’s a special offer tailored specifically to you (if you really exist, that is – I have my doubts).
The carrier has started selling the two devices bundled together. Buying them in this way will allow you to save about $100, which isn’t bad, but is not great either. And of course we’re back to the fact that both the Tablet P and the Xperia Play are niche devices that probably won’t ever appeal to the average consumer. That said, in some way this makes sense – at least they are two niche offerings bundled together. If you’re in the niche of consumers craving one of them, you’re a lot more likely to also be craving the other one I guess.
Anyway, the price for the bundle is $299.99. And yes, you’ll need a two-year commitment, but you’ll have to sign two different contracts – one for the phone and the other for the tablet. This could all add up. Though in the end it is your choice. You, who wants both a Tablet P and an Xperia Play. Yes you. Go to AT&T now and seal the deal, will you? What are you waiting for?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play can now be ordered for just £199.99, ships on October 7
- O2 UK now offers the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 for free with a £10 per month contract
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play now just £149.99 on O2 Pay & Go
- Verizon may launch a 4G LTE Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play won’t be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich after all