If you’re looking to get a 4G smartphone from Sprint, here’s some good news. Amazon has decided to cut the prices for the entire 4G lineup from Sprint all the way down to $0.01. You will need to sign a two-year contract with the Now Network though, as you’d expect.
Still, this looks like it’s the best time to get in on that hot 4G action on Sprint. These are some great, high-end devices offered practically for free: the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G (in both black and white), the HTC Evo Design 4G, the HTC Evo Shift 4G, the Samsung Nexus S 4G, the Samsung Epic 4G, the HTC Evo 3D, the Motorola Photon 4G, and the Samsung Conquer 4G.
The offer ends on March 26 or when supplies are finished. So you do have a couple of weeks or so to think about it, yet do consider that the more popular smartphones (cough… Galaxy S II… cough) may sell out quickly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch for Sprint leaked
- Sprint working on an official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for Samsung Epic 4G Touch
- Confirmed: Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch to be out in white on January 8 for $199.99
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G now $49.99 at Best Buy
- Verizon Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, AT&T Atrix 2 4G, Sprint EVO 3D and more – now $0.01 on Amazon