The Nokia Lumia 900 will be available at AT&T on April 8 for online ordering and for those who pre-ordered and on April 9 for everyone else (and in stores). That’s according to the latest rumor on the issue, this time supposedly coming from an AT&T store employee in California.
A few days ago we heard that the Lumia 900 was going to be delayed and would miss its initially estimated release date of March 18 (which is this coming Sunday). Back then the new projected date was April 22, which is still a long way out.
But now it seems that the Lumia 900 will arrive earlier than that – on Easter Sunday, no less. So it may have still been delayed, but at least not by as much as initially thought.
Keep in mind though that all of the above is based entirely on rumors. Everything sounds pretty plausible, but that doesn’t necessarily make it true. AT&T has yet to say something official on the matter. Naturally, we’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II get official pricing and release date info
- Verizon Nokia Lumia 822 gets priced at Best Buy: $99.99 with contract
- Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 pictured. This is Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 future
- SIM-free Nokia Lumia 520 now available in the UK for £159.98
- Nokia Lumia 900 delayed by AT&T?