Last month, when HTC announced the One V (at the same time with the higher-end One X and One S), it showcased the smartphone only in a grey version. But it looks like there are at least two other versions of it.
Blog of Mobile has uncovered images of the HTC One V in both purple, and grey (see below). They look quite official, so I assume we’ll see the handset hitting the market in these colors at some point.
The One V will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from day one, featuring a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Sense 4, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, Bluetooth 4.0. Beats Audio technology, 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p video recording, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
HTC plans to launch the One V in Europe starting April, for an unknown price. The new smartphone will also be introduced in the US, reportedly via US Cellular, MetroPCS and Virgin Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- HTC One V to be launched in the US by MetroPCS, US Cellular and Virgin Mobile
- New HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio gets official
- Samsung Wave II S8530 launched in India
- HTC One V to be launched by Virgin Mobile USA this month